BlackOutTM Material 2nd Quality is an ultra-diffusive-matte material made of completely inorganic aluminum foil. It is designed to provide high optical performance and block out light, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications. Please note that this material is considered Second Grade due to cosmetic surface defects.
$33 – $72
- Ultra - Diffusive-matte
- Completely inorganic
- Aluminum foil
Hemispherical reflectance VIS [%]: *Average 3%
Hemispherical reflectance NIR-SWIR [%]: *Average 3.5%
Hemispherical reflectance MVIR [%]: *Average 6%
- Coating appearance:
- Shades of black are acceptable provided that measured reflectance is within spec.
- Local areas with light-colorfulness are acceptable provided that reflectance is within spec.
- There should be no evidence of flaking, peeling, or cracking.
- Surface defects such as: scratches, spots, stains and digs are allowed provided that the accumulative area does not exceed 10% of the surface.
- Deviation in flatness is allowed
- Adhesive back: May contain wrinkles or air bubbles. A 5mm (max.) margin of a non-adhesive area is allowed around the edges.
- Rolls length will carry a +/-10% tolerance.
- Sheet size will carry a +/- 10% tolerance.
*Average is Calculated based on 10 Measurements over an area of 20x20cm