Litho BlackTM Coating
- peternable coating - etching or lift-off compatible
- Tailorable electrical resistivity – conductor or insulator
- 3 micron feature sizes
- Virtually any substrate – silicon, glass, metal and polymer
- Extremely low outgassing
- Compatibility with lithographic process chemicals (details upon request)
- Low emperature process
Litho-BlackTM coating combines very high absorptance in the UV, VIS and IR wavelength bands and compatibility with photolithographic processing.
Composed exclusively of non-ferrous metals and non-ferrous metal oxides, Litho-BlackTM is completely inorganic and does not incorporate any organic materials or other chemicals and no such materials are used in the generation of the coatings.
1 – IR Pyroelectric Detector Array Wafers:
- More IR absorbed
- More heat into pyro-layer
- Higher detector sensitivity
2 – 1024 Element Uncooled Linear Array Wafer:
- Electrically insulating, low reflective coating covering the entire surface; leaving accurately sized windows over the elements
- Generates uniform element width for uniform element response by covering spare edges.
- Non-sensitive areas covered with low reflectivity coating for stray light suppression.